Sunday, July 22, 2007
4:21:00 PM
msn:
MOVIE -Ing
movie-ing movie-ing nonstop eh?*heestell u wat I've watched bahs
den u free also cn watch mahs(:ytd nite;
harrypotter& e order of e phoenixavg movie
definitely not their best
I still like e Azkaban one;
TAT one is
NICE !
hahs :De order of e phoenix revolves ard e connection between voldemort& harry
smthing to do with e mind& stuffs
I hardly understand e movie;
as I dun read e novel xDbut it seems quite clear tat it is as well shot as e previous ones
tsktsk;
no gd no gd . .o yahs; e
KISSso NT romantic ._ .
tat's all.
this afternoon;
My Wife Is A Gangster 3NICE ~
I think it's out in e cinema too; rich ppl, u must go watch it
hahas !v.complicated movie, i shld say.
lang spoken; cantonese, mandarin& korean
stars; korean& hong kong
WAH; shu qi is chio dees :Dden e movie is like funny, action& romance
who knew there's actually comedy in a gangster movie . .VERY NICE
recommendable :D
tonite;
Evan's almightyloaded alrd, but have to wait till i finish my hmwk ><shld be quite funny :D
I like funny stuff !gonna do hmwk
NOWif nt I'll nv finish it
c o u r s e w o r k B.______________.
sian . .bubbyes !