Tuesday, July 10, 2007
11:11:00 PM
11.21
nearing e
end of today& e
beginning of a new one(:
time to blog bout todae~
ENG; boring.
MsOng didnt come for lesson; a freakin' skinny tcher came
feminine, i would say
for a guy to be to skinny& to speak SO softy
gone though papers
blarblarend.
PHY;
surprisingly interesting :D
GilbertTan didnt came to teach;
think he ran off alrdso e "other TAN" other skinny man, taught us
._ . boring& hard to understand stuffs
Lenz's& Faraday's Laws; right-hand grip& Lemming's right-hand Laws
I wonder why is it ALWAYS e right hand; left hand got problem mehs?
den he SUDDENLY talk abt diving
he was e diver; blarblarden he said abt e water temp; going deep is cold . .
DEN HE SAID:
"u know wat's e best thing to do when u'r cold?"
"yes, to
pee"
._________.
den he explained;
becus it's really COLD so u will have to
squeeze and pee
inside e diving suit.*diving suit only got 1zip; so all ur pee is contain WITHIN
.______________________.
SO GROSS CN?!
to pee; and den contain all ur pee within e suit
ew.den he talked abt e titan triggerfish
fish with fierce nature
will bite off ur flippers, suit& stuffs
if e fish go bite e suit; den all e pee will gush out rite?
EW.
poor fish.
MATH;
poor chertried to teach but e class like ignore him like tat
><
nt much of
"zao sia"ing from him today xD
TIMED-TEST; tedious
2hrs
science paper 1
2 chem; 2 phy
EIGHTY QNS ARHS !
tiring . .
ASSEMBLY; bit boring
Teckwhye superstarHAHAS; got ppl
'po ying' !
like ARHHHHHH~ hh. . h .. .
like killing chicken like tat lahsa COMPLETE torture ><
POA; rushing !
like chasing train like tat
she keep on clicking e slide
click click click`nt much time to copy down e stuffs
nt much time to pay attention when to teach
TOO FAST ARHS !
11.42
shall talk abt tml(;
PE !wahaha~I
passed !
passed e incredibly
stupid 2.4km arld
4points; but I DUN CARE :D
1 more station to conquer: sit& reach ._.
TAT; is super duper hard for me
long leg
short body;
badusually for NAFA; I will pass these 4(:
1. Standing Board Jump:
LOVE IT pass in 1 jump2. Shutter Run: try harder abit= pass
hohoho~3. Sit Up: sure pass
cus I bluff de; =X4. Pull Up; need to try harder bit
do 1 or 2 GOOD ones; passusually I will FAIL these. .
1. 2.4km;
hate it I hate running; really2. Sit& Reach; a
challenge personally thinks tat they shld reset e standards to e candidate's body proportion
><. so I'll jus have to do Sit& reach tml !
miraculously passed 2.4(:
11.54
blog for so long arldgtg; sleep(;
bubbyes !