Wednesday, June 27, 2007
8:41:00 PM
short post !got smmore math& phy hmwk to rush
lucky i slept in e afternoon><
smtimes i feel tat i dun really understand myself
so i decided to look on e net to know more;
me as a
pisces(:
of cus i wont jus agree to watever they write ._ .words to describe Pisces;
Introverted (Marked by interest in or preoccupation with oneself or one's own thoughts as opposed to others or the environment; shy or reserved.):VERY, with ppl i dun know. smtimes also with ppl i know. I e type of person who takes time to get real in front of ppl.
Reclusive ( A person who withdraws from the world to live in seclusion and often in solitude.):avg luhs; smtimes I feel this way, smtimes not.
Psychic ( A person apparently responsive to psychic forces):nt really, I haven "encounter" anything before. AND i do nt hope to.
Imaginative: erm, read e definition; dun really get it. guess nt.
Sympathetic: feel yes, but I wont do much to help them. cus I'm sympathetic abt my life too.
Dreamer: avg luhs, smtimes I'm really nt very realistic.
Artistic: NOT. I cnt draw, and I'm sure abt it.
Compassionate: nt really; bit lazy to help ppl, esp in monetary terms.
Sensitive: VERY. smtimes though little things I feel tat I'm neglected, anti-ed by many; like a nothing. but I'm glad to have
real frens and MUSIC to console me :D
so from this cnt see tat abt 65% is correct luhs(:
more abt a pisces at
this siteanother post abt me being TRUTHFUL to myself(;
wat abt u?